Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Poomala

Poomala is a beautiful place... its just 15 minutes drive from my house.... nice place to hang around with friends... dam... waterfalls and good scenary. Its not marked as a tourist center yet.. so u can have your privacy.... a fine place to relax and swim. Once me and my friend Rohit tried fishing there.... :( but it didnt work out too well... we actually tried to catch fish using bread as bait. Well.... fishes had a good meal. There are lots of funny memories about poomala. click here to see my poomala photo album.

1 comment:

Ponnumol said...

Dear,
wat ever u scribbled is right ....bt let me add some more details abt Poomala ,My place.I am not sure whether u r informed about it or not.

There is a place,CHEPPARA ,the most beautifaul spot ther.wen u go ther next time just have a luk ther.i am sure u wil surely luv that spot.I think no I believe so...any way Best wishes

Nice and catchy photographs
Keep up the gud work
Expecting more such pics frm uuuu